Who We Are
Ron Elledge Medicare Consultant and Expert, Seniors Advocate, Author LinkedIn
Ron Elledge is a Medicare Agent, planner, and author/editor. For over twelve years, Ron has been a senior’s market insurance agent in Arizona and New Mexico. As a consulting Medicare planner, he has helped thousands of people decipher the intricacies of Medicare rules and regulations, thereby enabling them to make educated selections for their healthcare needs. He and his wife Shelli spend considerable time each year traveling throughout the world, leading him to develop a Medicare forte for expats and frequent travelers. In 2019, International Living commissioned Ron to write the one of a kind book, Medicare Made Easy: What Expats, Frequent Travelers and You Need to Know. Ron is up to date with Medicare regulations, coverage options, and enrollment protocols and is passionate about offering accurate information to our readers. He is fervent in his resolve to present trustworthy data on this confusing and often maligned program. Understanding that by obtaining dependable details on how to read their Medicare options, recipients can plan for it correctly and make the best choices. These choices often make a huge financial and emotional difference in their futures. When Medicare is correctly utilized, it becomes a powerful financial and medical tool for all who qualify. Ron can be reached by email at [email protected]
Caren Lampitoc Medicare Consultant, AAPC National Advisory Board LinkedIn
Caren has worked in healthcare over 25 years. As a former Navy, hospital corpsman, she gained clinical experience in the operating room and surgical clinics, then transitioned to the civilian world, working in doctors offices in varied subspecialties, as well as auditing and risk adjustment. She became a medical coder in 1999 and has served as an instructor and national speaker since 2006, as well as sat on the AAPC national advisory board 2015-2018. Her passion is education and training as well as helping providers understand proper documentation and coding. Understanding Medicare policy is always part of the education for providers. Moving into her current position as a Medicare Consultant, was bringing her career full circle, from clinical, to the office and now to the Payer.
At the Medicare Plans Patient Resource Center, we aim to tackle the challenges that come with aging by combining real-world expertise with data-driven metrics and the latest research methodologies. Our goals are:
1. To serve as a Medicare counselor, advocate, and educator.
2. To provide fact-based, data-driven, expert-reviewed information about Medicare and your Medicare rights.
3. To advocate for and assist in finding actionable solutions to the health care coverage problems for those who need it the most.
All guides, resources, and content on our site have gone through the following rigorous process to make sure all the information on the site are accurate, up-to-date, and of the highest standard.
1. Fact checked by independent reviewers: All of the guides, resources, and content on Medicare Plans Patient Resource Center has been fact-checked by industry experts as well as third-party, unbiased researchers to ensure we provide accurate and fact-based information.
2. Written by experienced writers: All of the information on this site was written by writers with at least 10 years of writing experience in the industry. Our writers are knowledgeable and have experience working with Medicare and Medicare patients.
3. All content is reviewed by experts for accuracy: Surfacing what is most important to those most in need isn’t enough. We make sure all the information on this site is review for medical and scientific accuracy.
4. Verified sources of information: All information has a source. At the Medicare Plans Patient Resource Center, we ensure that all information has a reputable, accurate source, as verified by our industry experts.